ONLINE PURCHASE POLICY
Effective as of September 1, 2019
Payment methods and Billing
If you wish to purchase Products at the Site, you must provide valid credit or debit card information on the Site’s order form. We currently accept the following credit or debit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER. By submitting such credit or debit card information, you give HEMPZENE permission to charge your purchases to the card that you authorize to be used on the date you provide HEMPZENE with the information.
Please note: your billing statement will read “Hempzene”
We reserve the right to cancel any order, any time and for any reason. If your credit or debit card has already been charged and your order is cancelled, you shall receive a credit to your card account in the amount of the charge. We will not be responsible (i) for any charges that your card issuer may apply to you as a result of our processing your order; or (ii) if your card issuer refuses or fails to authorize payment by you.
Guarantee/ Return Policy
Your product purchase comes with a thirty (30) or ninety (90) day money-back satisfaction guarantee that starts upon delivery of the shipment of your product. PLEASE NOTE: If you have purchased one bottle of our product, you have a thirty (30) day guarantee, and if you have purchased three or more bottles, you have a ninety (90) day guarantee.
If you wish to return, you must follow ALL of the steps below to receive a credit on your account.
- You MUST contact the Customer Satisfaction Department at the number provided below or the number provided with your order and ask for a Return Authorization (RA) number within the appropriate period of time allotted with your order to receive a refund.
- You MUST return all bottles included in your purchase within ten (10) days of the RA issuance to receive your refund. (Please note #4).
- Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
- Please return all sealed items AND all opened items, including empty bottles in their original containers for which you are requesting refunds. You will only be refunded for bottles returned.
- DO NOT return any items without an RA number. Write this RA number on the outside of your package so we can properly refund you. Sending a package back without an RA number will result in a delayed or denied refund.
- Please return your item with a copy of the original invoice and include your reason for returning.
- We recommend using FedEx, UPS or insured mail to ensure your package is received by us.
- The return address is : Hempzene, 100 Cummings Center, Suite 351C, Beverly, MA 01915
IMPORTANT! We are not responsible for returns that never arrive at our facility. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
One or more of the products your purchase may be on our Monthly Replenishment Program, which qualifies you for substantial savings. Your invoice will clearly indicate if you have agreed to participate in the Monthly Replenishment Program.
Within 30 or 60 days (depending on the program that you ordered) your credit card (or checking account) will be charged and your next order will be automatically shipped to you.
If you wish to cancel the Monthly Replenishment Program, contact our Customer Satisfaction Department at 833-564-1199. You may also email us at email@example.com .
Please remember that once we have shipped product to you, we can only cancel future shipments and cannot refund any charges (unless the product is returned per our Return Policy above). Again, Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
Shipping and Delivery
Nature Refined in conjunction with our service providers, will attempt to deliver a product within 3-4 weeks of an order being placed. Our service providers do not telephone prior to delivering packages, and we cannot guarantee the time of day for delivery.
While HEMPZENE may make reasonable attempts to ensure that you receive your product, HEMPZENE is not responsible for:
• Product delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by the sender.
• Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at time of delivery at the address supplied by the sender.
• Product quality problems caused by improper handling by the recipient.
OUR SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY WILL NOT BE MORE THAN TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE OR TO REPLACE AND DELIVER EQUIVALENT PRODUCT ITEMS, AS APPROPRIATE, AS SOON AS REASONABLY POSSIBLE. THE APPLICABLE GUARANTEE MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME SUPPLIED DEPENDING ON THE PACKAGE OF PRODUCT YOU HAVE PURCHASED AFTER DELIVERY OR WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE AND YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED ANY AND ALL RELATED CLAIMS.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN OR PROVIDED FOR IN WRITING IN THE PACKAGE YOU RECEIVE, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY SET FORTH HEREIN, NATURE REFINED, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RELATED TO PRODUCTS SOLD OR THE OPERATION, CONTENT OR USE OF OUR SITES. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS COMPREHENSIVE AND APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, RELATED TO OUR PRODUCTS OR YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, OUR SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED THIRD PARTY WEB SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF, OR ARE AWARE OF, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.